Volunteering is an opportunity for you:
- if you are 18 years or older;
- if you speak English and are computer literate;
- if you are able to work without assistance;
- if you are patient and remain calm when things become difficult, and
- if you love a challenge.
If you want
- to travel abroad and make a difference to the less fortunate;
- to use a gap year for personal development;
- to get deeper insights while travelling;
- to give yourself new challenges if you are newly retired; or
- to look for a different perspective while you are presently unemployed;
then we encourage you to become a member of our team.
Reasons for volunteering in Thailand vary. Some want personal development, others look for cross cultural awareness, or Thai culture and Buddhism studies. Many just want to help.
“Volunteers get more” – is our program’s slogan. Volunteering is fun. You spend your time with people who share the same impressions. You gain work experience and have enough time for sightseeing, thai language classes, games and other leisure activities.
There are possibilities to learn meditation, Yoga, get a Reiki treatment or initiation, visit a Thai herbal sauna, go to the gym to work out, go to swimming pools to relax, do Tai Chi (or Tai Gek as it is called here), learn Thai cooking and many other activities.
Volunteering is partly work, partly vacation and a different travel experience in Thailand. See and experience more than the average tourist or backpacker. Go home with a different perspective, memories that will last and new friends made. Learn about “Third World” issues and gain cross-cultural awareness, a valuable skill to add to your Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume in this time of globalization.Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook | Delicious | digg | reddit | buzz